This is the final call for entries before the deadline on Wednesday 3rd October.
Any Ladies teams wishing to enter the:
Kent Cup (for players in the National League/East Leagues),
the Plate (for players in Kent Premier/Divisions 1 and 2),
or the Vase (for players in other Kent divisions)
Contact Loraine (email@example.com) – all entries will be acknowledged on receipt of entry.
Smaller clubs could get together to play – but still observe the rules about playing in the correct competition according the league/division players regularly play in on a Saturday.
- The Cup competition will be open to teams who play in the National leagues or in the East leagues
- The Plate will be contested between teams who play in the Kent Premier, Division 1 or 2.
- The Vase is to be played for teams playing in Kent Division 3 and below.
- A player will be registered to a club and a team playing in a league – this will denote which team an individual player can play in for the Cup/Plate or Vase. Players can play up but can then only play in a lower ranked team with permission of the competition organiser. Players who usually play in a higher ranked team but wish to play down due to injury, form etc. will need the permission of the competition organiser who will consult with the league representatives.
- Teams playing eligible players (ie without consultation with the competition organiser) will be removed from the competition after the competition organiser has consulted with the arbitration committee – their decision is final.
- Teams will be committed to playing their fixtures in the competition they have entered – there are plenty of alternative dates before the date to be played by occurs. Teams who drop out from a fixture will not be allowed to enter the competitions the following year.
- Teams will endeavour to play on the set date – if a team cannot play before the play by date problems should be addressed to the competition organiser. Dates/times and venues should be confirmed with the competition organiser and umpiring organiser
- Home teams will contact the Ladies Umpiring organiser to inform him/her about the venue/date and time of the match Each team will pay expenses for one umpire. If umpires cannot be arranged by Kent, each team will provide one umpire each.
- Clubs will register their squads for each competition with the competition organiser before their first match – by email.
- The Home team will send in the competed team sheet (this will be available on the Kent Hockey website) and the away team will phone in the result (01843 836396) to the competition organiser.