Now that EH have approved the start of Step 5 allowing normal hockey to start on the 26th September.
Hopefully most clubs have been at step 4 allowing training and friendlies to take place, so starting the leagues should be less problematic.
The England Hockey priority list is now out showing which Sundays are available for club leagues. Which Sundays will be used will depend on the number of entries. The first round of matches are on Sunday 11th October.
- Girls cannot be used to make up numbers
- Players who have played in the Mercian league or EH T1/T2 competitions cannot play in the County leagues
- Normal hockey rules apply
- This is a ‘Development’ League
- If you feel you cannot raise an 11 a-side team but could manage a 7 a-side please use the entry form as well.
Fixtures Live Links:
U14 League – 2020-2021
U16 League – 2020-2021
Have a good season