Please see below re leagues. If you wish to enter please complete the entry form below.
From feedback etc. received there are a few changes and clarifications.
• Matches are to be played on the given date and the lack of players is not a reason for cancellation – if this is the case then that team will have conceded the match losing 5-0 and giving 3 points to the opposition.
• The KHA Leagues are an alternative to other leagues for developing junior sides, clubs and those players not involved Mercian/County training/fixtures. This means if a club/side is entered in the Mercian League for instance these sides/players cannot play in the KHA Leagues.
• The KHA Management have decided on health a d safety grounds etc that as these are boys’ leagues, girls are not to participate. There are suitable girls’ leagues and if clubs cannot field an 11 a-side team there is a 7 a-side competition also.
• Match days will be selected based on information from Single System Manager and from the EH priority calendar. These dates will be avoided wherever practical bearing in mind that Mercian sides should not be playing in the KHA leagues (see above).
• Clarification of ages – all ages are based on school years i.e U14s are school year 9 and below, U16s are school year 11 and below.
Entry Form see below
Kent are seeking to make adjustments to the way Junior Hockey is run and organised within the county. Kent Hockey Association have formed a sub-committee for Junior hockey and are looking for input to help shape the provision of Junior hockey within the county – if you are interested in helping out either as a club representative or school representative on the sub-committee please contact email@example.com (Vice-President of Junior Hockey) in the first instance and he can provide some details of the roles. Secondly we are establishing a communication loop that will allow feedback, comments, suggestions and complaints to be heard in an independent manner. This will be established through a link on the Kent Hockey Association web site.